This is a true dual-rate spring kit utilizing the factory crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the 72" Can Am X3 Models that feature the Fox 2.5" Front and 2.5" or 3.0" Rear shocks. These kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
These are not Eibach kits (Stage 2 or 3), but feature our own tested and tuned spring rate combinations using an Eibach coil to provide you the best ride quality possible.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailor the spring kit to your needs!
This kit will only fit Fox shocks that came standard on the Can Am Maverick X3 Models. This kit will not work or fit Walker Evans shocks.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
These are not Eibach kits, but feature our own tested and tuned spring rate combinations to provide you the best ride quality possible.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailer the spring kit to your needs!
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (8) Quality Eibach Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet* Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks
Kits with "Race" billet pre-load collars Include
- (2) 2.5" pin style pre-load collars for front shocks
- (2) 2.5" or 3.0" pin style pre-load collars for rear shocks (eliminate using 2 adaptor rings)
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping, & normal add ons. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a bunch of heavy payload, such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extremly aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying the weight outlined above.)
We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!
We use quality Eibach springs in our kits, because they are the best! While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Our spring kits, unlike others, don't require extensive preload amounts that cause shock body wear. We may not be the cheapest but the quality that you receive in our kit is second to none. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.