Fox RC2 Replacement Shocks Built to Your Specifications for the XP1000, XP Turbo, & RS1 Models
These are a next level improvement over the OEM Walker Evans 2.0" Front & 2.5" Rear shocks that come standard on the XP1000 & XP Turbo Models. The shocks will be custom built to your specifications with Schmidty Racing Suspensions' PSM valving setup and our Dual Rate Spring Kit. These are not just off the shelf RC2's, these are customized to your specifications and are next level in Ride Quality & Adjustability improvement! Eliminate the shock fade issues caused from the small 2.0" Walker Evans shock that has a 5/8" shock shaft and upgrade to a 2.5" Front Shock with a 7/8" Shaft.
Inventory of these shocks is limited so availability is based on what we have in stock currently. Once ordered you will need to contact our office to fill out our UTV Shock Rebuild Order Form so that we can build these shocks to your specific specifications.
Shipping is not free but will be charged once shocks are completed and ready to ship out the door. We will contact you directly for the final shipping cost.
All Shocks are built to your specifications. We will collect a UTV Shock Build Sheet from you after your purchase to build your shocks as needed.
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Adjustment Capabilities
- Dual Speed Compression
- Rebound Adjustability
- Spring Preload Collar Adjustability
- Spring Crossover Adjustability
FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Features
- Teflon-lined spherical bearings
- Shocks are setup to your specific riding style with Schmidty Racing Suspensions Valving and Dual Rate Spring Kit
- Shocks will utilize a 3.0" Spring ID
- Front and Rear Shocks will feature 7/8" Hard-chromed shaft
- Hi flow Shock Piston on the Valving Stack