This is a true dual-rate spring kit with adjustable crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Polaris General XP. Kits are available for currently the 2 & 4 Seat Models. These kits feature top of the line springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
This kit will only fit Walker Evans shocks that came standard on the (2020-Current) Polaris General XP1000 with Walker Evans Velocity shocks. This kit will not work or fit Fox shocks.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (8) Quality Swift/Eibach Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (2) Delrin Spring Separator/Slider for the Rear Shocks (You re-use the front factory sliders)
- (4) Threaded Locking Crossover Collar (two 2.0" front and two 2.5" rear collars)* Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks
We use high quality springs in our kits, because they are the best! While these may not be the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Our R&D backed spring rates, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.
We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!
Please also look at our High Volume Nitrogen End Caps which replace the factory Needle fill caps for the Velocity shocks. Our caps increase volume and replace the needle fill system with a recessed schrader valve.
Setting Preload & Definition of Terms