Models / Sizes: 2018-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity Edition
These are full replacement spring kits from Schmidty Racing Suspension for the 72" wide Polaris RZR Turbo S model with Walker Evans Velocity Shocks. We use larger ID springs in our Velocity Kits to avoid the body and cross-over collar wear that many have had with our competitor's setup. This kit includes new sliders that have a thicker wall, which takes play out the slider and removes excessive shock body wear you will get with other kits. We also include a Billet Spring Retainer for the Front Shocks which allows you to have more adjustability on your shocks. Unlike other kits that require extensive preload settings to achieve the correct ride height, we use a spring rate combo that requires much less preload resulting in less bucking and less body wear.
The OEM springs on the shocks give a harsh ride over small bumps and begin to sag as you put miles on them. Our dual rate spring kit addresses all of these issues by delivering a more plush and compliant ride as it flattens out jump landings and restores ride height with better bottoming resistance.
We have done hours of testing, in a large variety of riding areas and have developed a kit that flat out works! The guesswork has been eliminated, so you can simply install the kit and ride. We use quality Eibach springs in our kit. There are a number of companies that are out there selling kits with lesser quality springs for less. But if the pros choose Eibach when winning is on the line, shouldn't you?
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
- Reduce Body Wear with the the correct spring rate combo and replacement spring slider that has less play & a thicker wall.
These are not Eibach kits, but feature our own tested and tuned spring rate combinations to provide you the best ride quality possible.
These spring kits are also offered in the drop-down with our "Race" billet pre-load collars. These collars eliminate the OEM twin-toothed collars and the needed adapter ring as well. The new collars are designed to work with our billet pin style spanner wrenches. Easy to follow Installation & Setup instructions (with pictures) are included, making kit installation a snap. Basic hand tools are the only required items.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailer the spring kit to your needs!
- (4) Eibach Tender Springs
- (4) Eibach Main Springs
- (4) Spring Separator / Sliders
- (2) Front Billet Lower Spring Retainer Clips (Allows for more adjustability on the Front Shocks)
- (4) 2 Piece Crossover Collars
- (4) Adapter Rings
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a heavy payload such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extreme aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying much weight)
While we do use Eibach springs, this is not Eibach's kit. We use our own Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware and couple it with the best springs available. We use rates that testing has shown to work better than those found in their kits. While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!