These are full replacement spring kits from Schmidty Racing Suspension for the 72" wide Polaris RZR Turbo S model with Walker Evans Velocity Shocks. We use larger ID springs in our Velocity Kits to avoid the body and cross-over collar wear that many have had with our competitor's setup. This kit includes new sliders that have a thicker wall, which takes play out the slider and removes excessive shock body wear you will get with other kits. We also include a Billet Spring Retainer for the Front Shocks which allows you to have more adjustability on your shocks. Unlike other kits that require extensive preload settings to achieve the correct ride height, we use a spring rate combo that requires much less preload resulting in less bucking and less body wear.
These are not Eibach kits (Stage 2 or 3), but feature our own tested and tuned spring rate combinations using an Eibach coil to provide you the best ride quality possible.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailor the spring kit to your needs!
The OEM springs on the shocks give a harsh ride over small bumps and begin to sag as you put miles on them. Our dual rate spring kit addresses all of these issues by delivering a more plush and compliant ride as it flattens out jump landings and restores ride height with better bottoming resistance.
We have done hours of testing, in a large variety of riding areas and have developed a kit that flat out works! The guesswork has been eliminated, so you can simply install the kit and ride. We use quality Eibach springs in our kit. There are a number of companies that are out there selling kits with lesser quality springs for less. But if the pros choose Eibach when winning is on the line, shouldn't you?
- (4) Eibach Tender Springs
- (4) Eibach Main Springs (For a Period of Time Rear Main Springs on 4 Seat Models will Be Hyperco Springs in the Same Silver) We stand behind our product the same way with the Same Lifetime Warranty on the quality of springs.
- (4) Spring Separator / Sliders
- (2) Front Billet Lower Spring Retainer Clips (Allows for more adjustability on the Front Shocks)
- (4) 2 Piece Crossover Collars
- (4) Adapter Rings
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a heavy payload such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extreme aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying much weight)
We use our own Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware and couple it with the best springs available. We use rates that testing has shown to work better than those found in our competitors' kits. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us. But after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!