Models / Sizes:
Polaris RZR XP1000 (2-seat and 4-seat)
This is a true dual-rate spring kit with adjustable crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Polaris RZR XP1000. Kits are available for either 2 or 4 seat models. These kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
This kit will only fit Walker Evans shocks that came standard on the RZR XP1000. This kit will not work or fit Fox shocks.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (8) Adapter Rings
- (4) Delrin Spring Separator / Slider
- (4) Threaded Locking Crossover Collar (two 2.0" front and two 2.5" rear collars)
- (8) Quality Eibach Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (1) SRS Laser Etched Crossover Collar Spanner Wrench
Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks
Choosing the Year and or Option in the dropdown:
2014 - 2016: XP1000 models come with GEN 1 Walker Evans Shocks. GEN 1 shocks have threads cut into the bodies from about halfway up the shock all the way up to the top of the shock, where the remote or piggyback reservoir connects. These models with GEN 1 shocks will use different length springs than the later year XPs with GEN 2 shocks, so be sure to choose your correct model in the drop-down.
2017 - Current: XP1000 models come with GEN 2 Walker Evans shocks. GEN 2 shocks have threads cut into the shock bodies all the way down to the bottom where the shaft comes out of the dust cap. This kit will also fit the Base Turbo models with GEN 2 Walker Evans shocks.
Note: Models with GEN 1 shocks will use different length springs than the later year XP models with GEN 2 shocks, so be sure to choose your correct model in the drop-down. Some 2017- models (GEN 2 shocks) only have a single spring on the front shock without a tender spring and slider. If you have this configuration, choose the option with two (2) additional new front sliders in the drop-down.
- Light: for smooth low speed rock crawling and pounding the whoops. (Note: more body roll than Medium rate)
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping, & normal add ons. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a bunch of heavy payload, such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extremly aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying the weight outlined above.)
We use quality Eibach springs in our kits, because they are the best! While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.
We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!