Models / Sizes:
Polaris RZR 900 (2-seat & 4-seat) | Polaris RZR 1000S (2-seat & 4-seat)
This is a true dual-rate spring kit with adjustable crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Polaris RZR 900 and 1000S (2017-current). Kits are available for either 2 or 4 seat models. These kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
This kit will only fit Walker Evans 2.0" aluminum bodied shocks that came standard on the RZR 900/1000S. This kit will not work or fit Fox shocks.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (8) Adapter Rings
- (4) Spring Separator / Sliders
- (4) Threaded Locking Cross-Over Collar
- (8) Quality Eibach Springs
- (1) SRS Cross-Over Collar Spanner Wrench
*Each kit does all (4) front and rear shocks
- Light: for smooth low speed rock crawling and pounding the whoops. (Note: more body roll than Medium rate)
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, duning, and moderate jumping. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a heavy payload such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extreme aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying much weight)
We use quality Eibach springs in our kits, because they are the best! While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Most of our competitors such as PEP, Race Tech, Weller, and Shock Therapy use springs of lesser quality. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.