This is a dual-hose shock nitrogen filling kit commonly used to charge shocks such as ORI, King, Fox, or anytime you want to charge two chambers simultaneously. Kit includes a Turbo-Torch 500 regulator (0-500 PSI delivery pressure), and dual 8' long hoses. The braided stainless steel hoses are Teflon lined and are rated to 3000 PSI. The rubber hoses are rated to 3250 PSI. (CHOOSE WHICH HOSE TYPE YOU WANT IN THE DROP-DOWN.) Either type hose has female swivel fittings on each end. The main manifold has a stainless steel shut-off valves for each line. Each 8' line has a No-Loss chuck on the end that is mounted to the hose via a swivel fitting that rotates 360* to get into any position without twisting or kinking the hose. The No-Loss chuck opens and closes schrader valve stems under constant pressure, via the small "tee" handle; which gives accurate and repeatable pressure settings. The fill tool manifold has a secondary SRS logo, 0-600 PSI gauge, with a bleeder valve for fine tuning pressure on each line. The manifold assembly is detachable from the regulator via swivel fitting for easy storage or transport! Regulator fits most standard nitrogen tanks, which are available at most welding supply stores. Our kits are built using the HIGHEST QUALITY components, and are made here in America.
T.T.500 REGULATOR SPECS:
- 0-4000 PSI tank gauge
- 0-600 PSI output gauge
- CGA580 Tank nipple. (which will fit most nitrogen tanks available at almost any local welding supply store)
- 500 PSI Max output/delivery pressure
NO-LOSS CHUCK SPECS:
- Supply line connection is -4, and is 90 degrees to axis of valve
- Fits schrader/tire stem thread size .305-32
- Chuck body is nickel plated brass, and the rest of the chuck is 100% Stainless-Steel.
- No-Loss chuck is on a 360* swivel fitting on the hose
- No-Loss chuck seals to schrader stems via a copper crush washer.