Nitrogen charging kit from Schmidty Racing Suspensions with regulator, hose, and no-loss chuck. Kit includes a Uniweld RHP400 (0 - 400 PSI) regulator and comes standard with 8' long rubber hose. Kit comes with a no-loss chuck, where the body is nickel-plated brass and the rest of the body is 100% solid stainless steel. Swivel fittings will rotate 360 degrees to get into any position without kinking the hose. There are different hose length options made of either rubber or stainless steel. There is also an option to add a shut off valve on the end assembly.
Rubber: 8', 12', 15' lengths
Stainless Steel: 6', 8', 12', 15' lengths
The rubber hoses are rated to 3250 PSI; the stainless steel ones are braided, Teflon-lined, and rated to 3000 PSI. Either type of hose has female swivel fittings on each end. The main manifold has a stainless steel shut off valves for each line. Each hose line has a small bore no-loss chuck on the end that is mounted to the hose via a swivel fitting that rotates 360 degrees to get into any position without twisting or kinking the hose. The no-loss chuck opens and closes schrader valve stems under constant pressure via the small "T" handle, which gives accurate and repeatable pressure setting of nitrogen pressures for all offroad ATV, ATC, UTV, dirt bike, sand rail, buggy shocks, etc.
Our kits and components are proudly made here in America! This is your basic kit, and while it gets the job done, we highly recommend our best selling kit (Best Value SRS Kit) which comes with a secondary gauge, bleed off valve and 12" whip extension hose for getting into tight places.
- 0 - 4000 PSI tank gauge (rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- 0 - 600 PSI output gauge (rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- CGA-580 tank supply nipple (will fit most nitrogen tanks available locally)
- 400 PSI MAX output / delivery pressure
- 360 degree swivel fitting
- 500 PSI max output / delivery pressure
- Fits schrader / tire stem thread size .305-32
- Seals to schrader stems via copper crush washer
- Nickel-plated brass body; rest is stainless steel
- Supply line connection is -4 and is 90 degrees to axis of valve