This is a hose shock nitrogen-filling kit from Schmidty Racing Suspensions commonly used to charge shocks such as ORI, King, and Fox. Kit includes a Uniweld RHP400 (0 - 400 PSI) regulator and comes standard with 8' long rubber hose. There are different hose length options made of either rubber or stainless steel.
The end assembly has a polished, SRS engraved, solid stainless steel shut off valve connected to an SRS engraved billet "T". It has a 12" braided stainless steel flexible stainless steel hose with a swivel end to allow the no-loss chuck to rotate 360 degrees to get into tight places. Our end assemblies also come with a more durable and rugged, glycerin-filled gauge that have a 2" face and polished stainless steel body.
- Rubber: 8', 12', 15' lengths
- Stainless Steel: 6', 8', 12', 15' lengths
Secondary (SRS) Gauge:
- 0 - 160 PSI with 2" face (Glycerin)
- 0 - 300 PSI with 2" face (Glycerin)
- 0 - 400 PSI with 2" face (Glycerin)
- 0 - 600 PSI with 2" face (Glycerin)
The rubber hoses are rated to 3250 PSI; the stainless steel ones are, braided, Teflon-lined, and rated to 3000 PSI. Either type of hose has female swivel fittings on each end. The main manifold has a stainless steel shut off valves for each line. Each hose line has a small bore no-loss chuck on the end that is mounted to the hose via a swivel fitting that rotates 360 degrees to get into any position without twisting or kinking the hose. The no-loss chuck opens and closes schrader valve stems under constant pressure via the small "T" handle, which gives accurate and repeatable pressure setting of nitrogen pressures for all offroad ATV, ATC, UTV, dirt bike, sand rail, buggy shocks, etc.
- 0 - 4000 PSI tank gauge (rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- 0 - 600 PSI output gauge (rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- CGA-580 tank supply nipple (will fit most nitrogen tanks available locally)
- 400 PSI MAX output / delivery pressure
- 360 degree swivel fitting
- 400 PSI max output / delivery pressure
- Fits schrader / tire stem thread size .305-32
- Seals to schrader stems via sealing crush washer
- Nickel-plated brass body; rest is stainless steel
- Supply line connection is -4 and is 90 degrees to axis of valve