This is a dual-hose shock nitrogen filling kit from Schmidty Racing Suspensions, that is commonly used on ORI shocks, or anytime you want to fill two nitrogen chambers simultaneously. Kit includes a UNIWELD 800 PSI regulator (0-800 PSI delivery pressure), and comes standard with dual 8' long rubber hoses. Kits are also available with stainless hoses as well; in 3 different length options. Our kits are built using the HIGHEST QUALITY components, and are made here in America.
Kits are available with 8', 12', or 15' hoses ; in either Rubber or Stainless.
(CHOOSE WHICH HOSE (TYPE & LENGTH) YOU WANT IN THE DROP-DOWN.)
- Each 8' line has a No-Loss chuck on the end that is mounted to the hose via a swivel fitting that rotates 360* to get into any position without twisting or kinking the hose.
- The main manifold has a stainless steel shut-off valves for each line.
-The fill tool manifold has a secondary SRS logo, 0-1000 PSI gauge, with a bleeder valve for fine tuning pressure on each line.
-The manifold assembly is detachable from the regulator via swivel fitting for easy storage or transport!
RHP800 REGULATOR SPECS:
- 0-4000 PSI tank gauge (Rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- 0-1000 PSI output gauge (Rubber cushioned to guard from damage)
- CGA580 Tank nipple. (which will fit most nitrogen tanks available at almost any local welding supply store)
- 800 PSI Max output/delivery pressure
NO-LOSS CHUCK SPECS:
- Supply line connection is -4, and is 90 degrees to axis of valve
- Fits schrader/tire stem thread size .305-32
- Chuck body is nickel plated brass, and the rest of the chuck is 100% Stainless-Steel.
- No-Loss chuck is on a 360* swivel fitting on the hose
- No-Loss chuck seals to schrader stems via a copper crush washer.