Models / Sizes:
Polaris RZR XP1000 S Turbo
These are full replacement spring kits from Schmidty Racing Suspension for the
72" wide Polaris RZR XP1000 Turbo S model with Fox "Live Valve" internal bypass (IBP) shocks.
KIT FITS(2018-2019) WILL NOT FIT THE 2020).
The OEM springs on the shocks give a harsh ride over small bumps and begin to sag as you put miles on them. Our dual rate spring kit addresses all of these issues by delivering a
more plush and compliant ride as it flattens out jump landings and restores ride height with better bottoming resistance. This kit will not fit Walker Evans shocks.
We have done hours of testing, in a large variety of riding areas and have developed a kit that flat out works! The guesswork has been eliminated, so you can
simply install the kit and ride. We use quality Eibach springs in our kit. There are a number of companies that are out there selling kits with lesser quality springs for less. But if the pros choose Eibach when winning is on the line, shouldn't you?
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
These spring kits are also offered in the drop-down with our "Race" billet pre-load collars. These collars eliminate the OEM twin-toothed collars and the needed adapter ring as well.
The new collars are designed to work with our billet pin style spanner wrenches. Easy to follow Installation & Setup instructions (with pictures) are included, making kit installation a snap. Basic hand tools are the only required items. This kit will not fit Walker Evans shocks.
- (4) Eibach Tender Springs
- (4) Eibach Main Springs
- (4) Spring Separator / Sliders
- (4) Crossover Collar sets
- (4) Adapter Rings
- (2) Crossover Collar Spanner Wrenches
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (4) Adapter Rings
Kits with "Race" billet reload collars also include:
- (2) 2.5" Pin-style Pre-load collars for the front shocks
- (2) 3.0" Pin-style Pre-load collars for the rear shocks (eliminate using 2 adaptor rings)
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a heavy payload such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extreme aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying much weight)
While we do use Eibach springs, this is not Eibach's kit. We use our own Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware (which we believe is the best there is in the industry!) and couple it with the best springs available. We use rates that testing has shown to work better than those found in their kits.