Models / Sizes:
Polaris RZR XP1000 Turbo (2-seat and 4-seat)
This is a true dual-rate spring kit with adjustable crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Polaris RZR XP1000 Turbo with Fox internal bypass (IBP) shocks. Kits are available for either 2-seat or 4-seat models. These kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
This kit will only fit the Fox internal bypass shocks that came standard on the RZR XP1000 Turbo. This kit will not work or fit Walker Evans shocks.
The spring kits are also available in the drop-down with our "Race" billet pre-load collars. These collars eliminate the OEM twin toothed style collars and the needed adapter rings. The new collars are designed to work with our billet pin style spanner wrenches. The billet collars make pre-load adjustments a snap and your knuckles and custom paint job will thank you.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (4) Adapter Rings
- (4) Spring Separator / Sliders
- (8) Crossover Collars (2/shock)
- (8) Quality Eibach Spring (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (2) Crossover Collar Spanner Wrenches
Kits with "Race" billet pre-load collars also include:
- (2) 2.5" pin style pre-load collars for front shocks
- (2) 3.0" pin style pre-load collars for rear shocks (eliminate using 2 adaptor rings)
- Medium / Trail: For all around trails, dunes, and moderate jumping (Most Popular)
- Heavy: For those carrying a heavy payload such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extreme aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying much weight.)
We use quality Eibach springs in our kits, because they are the best! While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Most of our competitors such as PEP, Race Tech, Weller, and Shock Therapy use springs of lesser quality. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.