This is a true dual-rate spring kit utilizing the factory crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Kawasaki KRX 1000 Base Model & KRXes Live Valve 2 Seat models with Fox 2.5" Front and 2.5" Rear shocks. These kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs.
Please Make Sure to Select Whether this is the KRX Base Model or KRXes Live Valve Shock
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailer the spring kit to your needs!
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (8) Swift Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (2) Rear Replacement Spring Sliders
- (2) Rear Spring Retainer Clips
- (2) Spring Rear Spring Adapter Rings
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet* Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks*
We use quality springs in our kits, because they are the best! While quality doesn't not always make it the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Our spring kits, unlike others, don't require extensive preload amounts that cause shock body wear. We may not be the cheapest but the quality that you receive in our kit is second to none. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.
We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!
Setting Preload & Definition of Terms