Models / Sizes: 2020-Current Polaris PRO XP Ultimate (2-seat & 4-seat)
This is a true dual-rate spring kit with adjustable crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the Polaris PRO XP Ultimate and PRO XP4 Ultimate with Fox Live Valve Shocks. Our spring kits feature top of the line Eibach brand springs which replace the low quality / saggy / poor riding OEM springs. Ask our competitors what springs these use as many will not be able to claim using Eibach springs. The sliders that we include in this kit are a thicker wall material than what comes factory from Polaris and will not breakdown like the OEM ones.
These are not Eibach kits (Stage 2 or 3), but feature our own tested and tuned spring rate combinations using an Eibach coil to provide you the best ride quality possible.
Please include in the order comments your vehicle's setup so we can tailor the spring kit to your needs!
This kit will only fit Fox Live Valve Shocks that come standard on Polaris Pro XP Ultimate and Pro XP4 Ultimate editions. This kit will not work or fit Walker Evans shocks. If you have an XP Pro with Walker Evans please purchase through our other item listed.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. Either hardware style of our spring kits are totally user friendly and require no shock modification to install. Installation only requires basic tools and 3-4 hours time. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (1) Installation Instruction Sheet
- (4) Delrin Spring Separator / Slider
- (4) Threaded Locking Crossover Collar
- (2) 2 Piece Crossover Collars for the Rear
- (8) Quality Eibach Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)* Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks
- Medium / Trail: for all around high speed trails, dunes, and moderate jumping, & normal add ons. (Most Popular)
- Heavy: for those carrying a bunch of heavy payload, such as spare tires, parts, tools, gas, water tanks, gear, etc. or extremly aggressive driving. (Note: Heavy rate is designed for a heavier payloads, meaning it will ride a little stiff if you are not carrying the weight outlined above.)
- Long Travel: This setup has been tested and tuned to offer you a plush ride on your Long Travel Pro XP Dynamix Setup. We HIGHLY recommend you send your shocks in for valving as well when going to a long travel setup as you will need additional compression and rebound damping to support the added width of the car.
We use quality Eibach springs in our kits, because they are the best! While Eibach is not the cheapest spring, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Eibach springs, combined with the features of our Schmidty Racing Suspensions hardware, create a spring kit that is second-to-none in the industry! Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.