This is a true Dual-Rate spring kit utilizing the factory crossover collars from Schmidty Racing Suspensions for the newly released Polaris Turbo R Premium & Sport Models with Walker Evans Shocks.
-Will not fit Pro XP Models (66" Wide) or Turbo R Ultimate Models
This kit will only fit Walker Evans shocks that came standard on the Polaris Turbo R Premium & Sport Models. This kit will not work or fit Fox Dynamix shocks.
With our dual rate spring kit you can expect to:
- Regain lost ride height.
- Receive a truly plush ride eliminating most of the trail chatter feedback you get from embedded rocks, ruts, tree roots, tire tracks, etc. with the lighter initial spring rate of both springs active.
- Superior bottoming resistance when the spring separator contacts the crossover collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke.
The beauty of this kit is that it is truly adjustable! The threaded crossover collars can be infinitely adjusted "up" or "down" on the shock body thread, to set the point in the stroke where the spring separator contacts the cross-over collars and engages the heavier main spring solely for the remainder of the shock stroke. The Pro R spring kit install will require more tools than previous models. Our dual rate spring kits come with a detailed and complete, step-by-step installation instruction sheet with settings, diagrams, and photos.
Full Replacement Spring Kits Include:
- (8) Quality Swift Springs (4 tender & 4 main springs)
- (2) Upgraded Rear Delrin Spring Separator/ Slider
- (2) Optional Upgrade of Front Sliders to New Delrin SRS Front Sliders
- (1) Custom Built Installation Instruction Sheet
* Each kit does all four (4) front and rear shocks*
We encourage you to ask our competitors what springs they are using in their kits!
Every spring kit model we offer has been extensively tested before you ever spend a penny of your money, so that we can 100% deliver true ride quality improvement. Others in the industry will sell you something "better than OEM", while our target is peak performance of your vehicle.
We use quality springs in our kits, because quality matters! While quality springs are not the cheapest, we want to provide you with the best possible kit when you go to upgrade your ride with replacement springs. Our spring kits, unlike others, don't require extensive preload amounts that cause shock body wear. We may not be the cheapest but the quality that you receive in our kit is second to none. Customers who have chosen our proven kits have been thrilled with the ride and performance we offer. Many of our customers originally used spring kits from our competitors before coming to us, but after being disappointed with others' results they tried ours and wholeheartedly affirm the superior quality.
Schmidty Racing Suspensions Fully Tuned Turbo R
Walker Evans Pro R & Turbo R Front Replacement Sliders
Setting Preload & Definition of Terms